Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PSP) UNTOUCHED ISO

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PSP) UNTOUCHED ISO

Admin1
Administrator

Hunting season starts Today!. Monster Hunter Portable 3rd will free the Electric Wolf Jinogre and many more massive, and blood thirsty monsters on you. Venture to the riversides, the waterfalls and the humid caves to hunt, and collect ingredients for that ultimate set of armor and weapon.

The village, and guild are located in a rustic Japanese-mountain-village-styled location. There you can enjoy the services of the shop keepers, recruit hunting partners and soak in the hot springs.

Your assistant cats Airu gets upgraded armors and weapons as well, you can unlock some of them in this game, but there aremany more in Poka Poka Airu Village. So if you are incredibly successful in cultivating your cat village, be sure to load the game's save file into MH 3 for the exclusive tools.

The game requires Sony Official Firmware 6.36, we need to wait for the patch to be released so that we can play this game to our psp. Well, look in the bright side... for those who are interested to download the untouched iso all we need to wait is the patch.

for those who wants to download using torrent. i used this to download the game. --JC
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=to...nfo&tid=176663

Download: Here

Re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PSP) UNTOUCHED ISO

panpan2523
Founded in 1847 by Frenchman Louis-Francois Cartier, Cartier's grandsons, Louis, Pierre and Jacques helped lead and propel the name http://mycartieronline.com/Cartier-Earrings-category-6.html buy cartier  to its current worldwide status. In 1904, due to a Brazilian aviator's complaint's pertaining to, at that time, traditional pocket watches, Cartier created the first, flat wrist bezel watch, unique in design, prestigious in quality.